Associate Creative Director
- Department: Copywriter
- Location: Gurgaon
Associate Creative Director supports and assists in developing and maintaining the creative vision for all assigned brands. Partnering with all vertical leads/team members and manages, guides, and cultivates creative solutions by executing creative strategies. Conducts continuous performance reviews of direct reports. Ensures that the style of written or verbal communication used meets brand objective. He/she assists the CD and peers in vendor sourcing and management. Associate Director assists the CD to define and assembles all necessary content assets with the creative staff and assists in developing presentation materials for existing projects and business development needs. Associate Director Collaborates with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve IA’s creative product. They partner with all vertical counterparts to enhance quality, productivity, and profitability of the group’s work and are also actively involved in presenting the work to client. They are expected to bring a fresh perspective to the table, especially with regards to social media formats, digital campaigns, and pop culture events (local and global).Apply Now →
- Key Responsibility Area:
- Maintaining agency’s creative vision.
- Involves on projects assigned as a team member along with the assigned Project Manager of the respective project to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met within budget and quality.
- Responsible for the core idea/ideation that meets client’s brand objective.
- Lead and represent our creative capabilities in a new business pitch.
- Looks for opportunities to increase revenue.
- Proactively researches and develops innovative options for brand tactics.
- Have understanding of Brands and its positioning.
- Introduces potential promotional opportunities (i.e., internal campaigns, sales rep programs, booth draws, and new media).
- Provides detailed direction to the team, supervising team and helping the team to develop the best brief is a core responsibility.
- Oversee multiple projects at a time.
- Conducts continuous performance reviews of direct reports.
- Assist in vendor sourcing and management.
- Define the content assents with the creative staff.
- Participates in client strategic meetings, war rooms, market research, and work plan development and is able to present ideas and creative solutions comfortably.
- Deliver the work before client.
- An awareness of current trends in advertising and design.
- Collaborates with other creative staff and stake holders to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve IA’s creative product.
- Partners with all vertical counterparts and stakeholders to enhance quality, productivity, and profitability of the group’s work.
- Inculcates and promote IA values in every thought and action which will contribute to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills in order to make outstanding pitches.
- A self-starting attitude and an open outlook.
- Analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Plenty of creative ideas and an understanding of the clients’ vision.
- Have established presentation skills.
- Coordinate and deliver solid content plans.
- Ability to work in Micro Soft Word and Power Point. Basic familiarity with html.
- Ability to visualize the big picture and passionate about executing it.
- Should have expert understanding of copywriting across digital channels like social media assets,
emailers, banners, multimedia production website etc.
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines.
- Skills in managing people, projects and resources.
- B.A. in Creative Writing, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Must possess at least 8 plus years of experience (non-technical) for an ad agency or web development firm and have managed multiple teams
- Proven highly versatile writing skills.Portfolio necessary
Education and requirements:
What You Can Expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful, powerful, and ahead of the curve. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.