IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Gurgaon
The manager position will be responsible for creating and executing programmatic media plans using industry leading media technology platforms. Within this role, you’ll begin to take ownership of your clients’ programmatic media strategy and oversee its implementation and day to day execution. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs). The candidate should be analytical and data-driven in optimizing programmatic inventory, and creative in packaging new programmatic products and deals.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level (3-6Years)
Job Function: Platform Strategy, Media Campaigning
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Areas
- Develop, evolve and refine the media buying process to become as optimal as possible.
- Execute all aspects of the buying processes campaign strategy, tagging recommendation, console setup, delivery management (pacing, budget, spend), analysis and reporting
- Liaise between the media buying team and other key internal groups on the account (product, research analytics, ad ops, and operations)
- Optimized campaigns to reach their goals
- Produce insights and channel specific recommendations
- Handling Campaign Management Banner Creation and Testing Uploading Banners on Our App and IIIrd Party App like DART, Atlas, Eye Blaster and etc.
- Campaign Performance Check and enhancement Final Reports and Live Screen Shots
- Recommend appropriate audience segments based on client’s target
- Understanding Digital Transformation and Audience management
- Proficient with the concepts of reach, frequency, ROI and latency
- Experience working with 3rd party Media vendors
- Understands Marketing funnel and strategize campaigns as per goal
- Works as a member of the team and cross functional teams
- Ability to lead/own internal & vendor meetings and communication.
- Have an aptitude for basic mathematical concepts
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet all deadlines while producing quality.
- Ability to aggregate and communicate data to support recommendations
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Passion and curiosity for media, brands & digital activation
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Should have 3-6 years, with 2 years’ experience in the same industry
- Past Experience working on any DSP (Demand Side Platform) knowing of having hands on experience working on DMP, CDP and various MarTech tools.
- Had supported on set-up and day-to-day management of campaigns
- Had performed pacing (Adjusting Bids, Budgets)
- The candidate should possess deep knowledge of platforms like DV360, Mediamath, Adobe Advertising Cloud.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands we service. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply