IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Bangalore
The Assistant Manager typically works in conjunction with Art teammate, and together they provide creative execution on a client’s project. They are integral partners to the Art team. Assistant Manager possess excellent written and presentation skills. They work closely with the design team / other verticals/ outside resources such as freelancers. Assistant Manager helps Account Managers establish tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfil the brand objectives. They explore online creative/copy/content innovations and ground-breaking techniques that may enhance a client’s marketing message.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level (3-5 years)
Job Function: Content Creation
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Area
- Establishes tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfil the brand objectives.
- Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every word as well as the overall message within a creative assignment.
- Proactively defines and assembles all necessary content/copy assets with the Art/Accounts – Project Manager/Account Management team.
- Partners with Project Manager and technical team to define best execution methodologies and ensure smooth transfer of deliverables.
- Have understanding of brands and its positioning.
- Assists the team in developing presentation materials
- Constantly explores online creative/copy/content innovations and ground-breaking techniques that may enhance a client’s marketing message.
- Works daily with the Design Team and Freelancers.
- Seeks approvals from immediate supervisor on all work before delivery to Account or Client.
- Inculcates and promote IA values in every thought and action which will contribute to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Research knowledge capabilities
- Have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Great listening skills
- Management and Coordination skills
- Ability to participate in brainstorms
- Should be well versed in usage of all software tools and techniques as required in the day to day jobs
- • Should have basic understanding of copywriting across digital channel like social media assets,
emailers, banners, landing pages etc.
p>Education and requirements:
- B.A. in Creative Writing, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Must possess at least three to five years of experience as a creative copywriter (non-technical) for an ad agency or web development firm
- Proven highly versatile writing skills. Portfolio necessary
- Ability to work in Microsoft Word and Power Point
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.