IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Mumbai
Director will be part of the Interactive Avenues Strategic Business Team and report to the Strategy Head.Their main focus will be on developing the critical thinking framework around digital that would help answer key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions and how such digital interactions fit into the broader customer experiences. They will be collaborating with a diverse in-house team comprising of specialists in media, creative, technology, SEO/ SEM for delivering the larger IPG brand vision and strategy via digital.
Seniority Level: Senior level (9 plus years)
Job Function: Strategy – Associate Director/Director
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Area
- Develop differentiated strategies and build upon current client business objective within the digital ecosystem to meet/exceed objectives
- Manage and constitute research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behaviour and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour
- Provide inputs for media strategies to ensure effective utilisation of business objectives and constantly review the effectiveness of media basis the insights generated by internal or client insights team
- Focus on developing context/briefs for creative storytelling and content creation to ensure implementation of a coherent and consistent integrated digital strategy
- Have understanding of brands and its positioning and Insights into consumer online behaviour.
- Working alongside media buyers for acquisition of appropriate advertising slots and spaces, negotiating and proposing to clients.
- Develop strong, trusting relationship between clients and group agency partners, providing knowledge and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Provide inputs for media strategies to ensure effective utilisation of business objectives and constantly review the effectiveness of media basis the insights generated by internal or client insights team.
- Play a vital role in the integration of cross-functional capabilities and ensuring seamless delivery of integrated planning.
- Research knowledge capabilities
- Have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Should be well versed in usage of MS Office and understanding of Social listening tools like Global Web index, TGI and Consumer understanding tools like GWI, IRS.
- Develop strong data mining and insight skills to bring issues/concerns/opportunities to clients’ attention and offering potential solutions.
- Key motivational/attitudinal behaviour is necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Relevant role and responsibility experience of minimum 9 years in Digital or Integrated agencies.
- Understanding of Digital Media, Measurements and Tools are a definite must.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply