IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Mumbai
The copywriter typically works in conjunction with their Art teammates, and together they provide creative execution on a client’s project. They are integral partners to the Art – Copy team. The copywriter is familiar with all forms of marketing and media and is charged with writing persuasive copy in a variety of tones and styles to a wide array of target audiences to deliver the brand objective. Copywriters possess excellent written and presentation skills. They work closely with the design team / other verticals/ outside resources such as freelancers. They are expected to bring a fresh perspective to the table, especially with regards to social media formats, digital campaigns, and pop culture events (local and global).
Seniority: Mid-Level (1 to 3 years)
Job Function: Copywriting
Employment type: Full-time
Key Responsibility Area
- Establishes tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfil the brand objectives.
- The writing may range from development of short format/long format copy and content development, scripts and story board for audio visual communication and interface copy.
- Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every word as well as the overall message within a creative assignment.
- Proactively defines and assembles all necessary content/copy assets with the Art-Copy team – Project Manager/Account Management team.
- Partners with Project Manager and technical team to define best execution methodologies and ensure smooth transfer of deliverables.
- Constantly explores online creative/copy/content innovations and ground-breaking techniques that may enhance a client’s marketing message.
- Works daily with the Art-Copy team and Sr. Copy writers to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Seeks approvals from immediate supervisor on all work before delivery of work to Account or Client.
- Participates in brainstorms.
- Keep abreast of latest trends in advertising.
- Assists in developing presentation materials.
- Collaborates with the team to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve IA’s creative product.
- Inculcates and promote IA values in every thought and action which will contribute to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Great listening skills and detail oriented
- Well versed in MS Office – Power Point Presentation, MS Word; basic familiarity with html.
- Should have basic understanding of copywriting across digital channels like social media assets,
emailers, banners, multimedia production website etc.
- B.A. in Creative Writing / Journalism / Communication Arts or equivalent
- Must possess at least one year of experience as a copy lead (non-technical) for an ad agency or web development firm.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands we service. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply