IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Mumbai
We are looking for Graphics Designer with 1 to 3 years of experience in the Digital advertising field. They will be responsible to work on the visual appearance, functionality, create graphics Assets, animations and work on overall aesthetic of a project as discussed in the briefing / brainstorm meeting. They will be an integral part of the concept creations process and will have to understand the idea, information architecture to create visually exciting executions (social media posts/videos, Banners, website Layouts etc.). They will partner with the Copy & Code team in the developments stage of the project to meet the deadlines of the project.
Seniority Level: Junior Level (1- 3 yrs. for Designers and 3-6 for Senior Designers)
Job Function: UI/UX Designer – Designer/ Sr. Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Area
Graphics Designer will work alongside the Group head/AGH/Sr. Visualizer’s to develop design concepts and directions for all marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. They would be required to create layouts, mockups and prototypes to illustrate their design idea which should be in sync with the brief and convincing to the senior and the marketing person. They would also be required to ideate with the ACC team to come up with execution ideas.
A Graphics Designer will be working on multiple design projects at a given time, they would need to manage their project with their Group Heads. A Graphics Designer should ensure that all the deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results, and they should also be able to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the duration of the project. They also act as quality control for their projects by reviewing and editing their final products before distribution of any materials occur. They need to efficiently manage their time between different projects allocated to them and always take feedback from their senior from time to time to get quality work out.
Staying up-to-date of the latest trends in visual design, UX and social media trends is important for Graphics designers. Researching new design styles and animatic in their work should be a must. They must also be aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new designs and concepts. They need to be passionate enough to learn new design language and apply it in their work on a regular basis.
Apart from above points, below are the other job responsibilities expected:
- Plans and executes the visual, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfil the project objectives.
- Ensures compatibility of design and functionality basis brand guidelines/objective.
- Partners with Project Manager and technical team to define best execution methodologies and ensure smooth transfer of deliverables.
- Constantly explores online design innovations and ground-breaking techniques that may enhance a client’s marketing message.
- Works daily with the Art copy team to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Seeks approvals from immediate supervisor on all work before delivery to Account or Client.
- Participates in brainstorms.
- Assists in developing presentation materials.
- Collaborates with account team to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve IA’s creative product.
- Inculcates and promote IA values in every thought and action which will contribute to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality. Is passionate about creating award winning works.
- Research knowledge capabilities and applying it to designs
- Have basic knowledge about branding and positioning related areas
- Should have knowledge of UX and design principles
- Need learnings in customer experience designs
- Should have experience in creating videos
- Have knowledge of innovative UI solutions
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/ Flash, and other graphic production software. Ability to work in Dreamweaver (or other html editing software).
- Learnings on any outdoor activations would be an added advantage
- Have design experience across digital channel like social media assets, emailers, paid banners, multimedia production, and knowledge of websites, Apps, branding building, SEO etc.
- Bachelor/Diploma degree in Applied Art / Fine Art/ graphic design, Communication Arts, or equivalent.
- Must possess at least one to 1 to 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer from an
ad agency or web development firm.
- Proven highly versatile design skills. Portfolio necessary.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply