IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Gurgaon
Marketing Automation & CRO are critical function to drive our client’s demand generation and sales. This role will drive the growth of 3 key engines: experience, lead generation and drive conversions using inbound and outbound marketing strategies like lead nurturing, email marketing, omni-channel campaigns, CDP, CRM setup and management and the use of automated workflows for efficient qualification, nurturing, and conversions.
This role will also play the custodian for our direct marketing, CDP, and CRM software such as salesforce marketing cloud & web engage defining & managing the workflow requests and the integrations as well as the consolidated analytics of all the tools that work in conjunction with the client’s CRM and various media & non-media teams.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level (4-6Years)
Job Function: Marketing Automation & CRO
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Area
Campaign strategy and execution:
- Conceptualizing and executing omni-channel campaigns across multiple platforms including, but not limited to subscribers, partners, customers, prospects, etc.
- Measuring success and iterating to optimize further and take key learnings onto future campaigns.
- A/B testing web pages, landing pages, CTAs, content and lead forms where needed to quantify experimentation and ideas
Journey implementation and optimization:
- Creating buyer personas and workflows to enhance experience, convert visitors by passing them through various stages of the funnel & goals using the right experience and conversion tactics.
- Plan, execute, and measure all the email and drip campaign initiatives. Optimize content, test CTAs, and report on performance.
Analytics and reporting:
- Providing detailed analytics about the performance of every campaign, blog, landing page, and sales conversions using performance & behaviour analytics tools, spreadsheets, as well as other BI tools.
- Create customer segments to drive efficient campaigns on and off the Martech tools used for our clients
- Audit and manage all contacts and marketing lists for the assigned brands and platforms which includes those uploaded by client, from external sources, and from paid, owned and earned channels.
- Work with clients, internal teams and partner teams to implement workflows and journeys for effectively managing the leads and conversions
- Manage the integration of other tools like social scheduling tools, web analytics tools, and BI tools with the client’s CRM.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience in a combination of marketing and technology roles
- Experience with implementing campaigns and workflows on platforms like Salesforce or Web Engage
- Experience with web development, conversion optimization, A/B testing, and design management
- Experience with marketing, content writing, and a good understanding of the inbound marketing philosophy are pluses
- Demonstrated experience with managing and executing within broad set of marketing disciplines. Able to think creatively, with experience in devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate target audiences.
- Exceptional written communications skills are required, with demonstrated ability to draft and edit materials and content that will enable a sales force and engage customers.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Similar Web, SEM Rush, Web Trends, VWO/ MS-Clarity, etc.).
- Strong services sales acumen this role will interface heavily with Company sales organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction. Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities.
- Experience operating in a global company with remote management a plus.
- Attention to detail is a must have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/Engineering or Technology (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology).
- Must speak, read, and write fluent English.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands we service. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply