IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Mumbai
• Be the primary deal-maker and contract negotiator for the central team, eventually helping to scale efforts by building a team
• Review and inform policy and legal agreements to support broader programs
• Inform the operational requirements for managing partner programs, such as reporting details, payment flows, etc
• Support program creation leveraging quantitative analysis and industry research
• Represent Interactive Avenues in negotiations and meetings with executives from other companies
• Execute in an intense & fast-paced environment
• You would be expected to have full understanding on all of your portfolio of clients
• Understand the different stakeholders within agency and start building relationship with them.
• Helping your team to craft the agency response to the client briefs.
• Ability to lead strategic discussions with clients.
• You should be able to have full understanding of what is happening on each clients & lead your team in that aspect.
• Create a 360 planning approach for new campaign
• Be visible as the leader of your team within the agency as well as with clients
• Start interacting with our regional agency teams on client where applicable
• Ability to start driving agency KPIs; balanced with client KPI
• Lead the annual planning process for our clients.
• Be the seamless bridge between local clients & regional/global agency team.
• Converse on measurement metrics across touchpoint based on campaign objectives
• Win awards in both internal and external.
Team Leadership & Development
• Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
• Motivates, leads, and manages internal teams, working collaboratively to drive programs that meet our clients’ performance and business objectives
• Drives adoption of stated account management best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement and behavioural correction
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members
• Provide training to their direct reports and bellow teams
• Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
• Ability to forecast expected outcomes of Brand and ROI campaigns and manage spend accordingly
• Proven expertise with relevant platform tools (DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Adwords tools, Facebook tools etc), Media Research Tools (Comscore, GWI, TGI etc)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking
• Superb client relationship and management skills
• Proven problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
• Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to aid in their development and improvement
• Masters/Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 12 years as a Media Planner & Buyer
What You Can Expect From Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply