IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Mumbai
The Sr. copywriter typically works in conjunction with their Art teammates, and together they provide creative execution on a client’s project. They are integral partners to the Art – Copy team. The Senior copywriter is familiar with all forms of marketing and media and is charged with writing persuasive copy in a variety of tones and styles to a wide array of target audiences to deliver the brand objective. Sr. Copywriters manages multiple brands and is responsible to pitch the brief to client, they possess excellent written and presentation skills. They work closely with the design team and other verticals are expected to bring a fresh perspective to the table, especially with regards to social media formats, digital campaigns, and pop culture events (local and global). They supervise the Jr. Copy writers and Copywriters to ensure the most creative output is delivered by the team.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level (3 to 5 years)
Job Function: Copywriting – Senior Copywriter
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Area
- Establishes tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfil the brand objectives.
- Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every word as well as the overall message within a creative assignment.
- Proactively defines and assembles all necessary content/copy assets with the Art-Copy team – Project Manager/Account Management team.
- Partners with Project Manager and technical team to define best execution methodologies and ensure smooth transfer of deliverables.
- Constantly explores online creative/copy/content innovations and ground-breaking techniques that may enhance a client’s marketing message.
- Seeks approvals from immediate supervisor, before delivery of work to Account or Client.
- Responsible to deliver the briefs to client and constantly ensuring that the client’s objectives are met.
- Build good rapport with the clients during the presentations.
- Sr. Copywriter will be interpreting the account brief and liaising with the client and the internal team to meet the brand objective.
- Will manage multiple brands at a time.
- Play an integral role in a new business pitch, lead and represent our creative capabilities in a new business pitch.
- Supervise and Mentor the junior copywriters, help them to develop the best campaign idea is one of the core responsibilities of the Sr. Copywriter.
- Ability to ideate new concepts to bring out the most creative output and translate the emerging advertising trends into client specific campaigns. (ideation – share opinion – website knowledge)
- Bringing industry learning into the agency. (website and industry knowledge)
- Manages influencer campaigns.
- Collaborates with the team and the other stake holders to share learning and experience and to establish initiatives that will improve IA’s creative product.
- Inculcates and promote IA values in every thought and action which will contribute to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
- Research knowledge capabilities
- Have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Great listening skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in Micro Soft Word and Power Point. Basic familiarity with html.
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- Should have basic understanding of copywriting across digital channels like social media assets, emailers, banners, multimedia production website etc.
- B.A. in Creative Writing, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Must possess at least three years of experience as a copy lead (non-technical) for an ad agency or web development firm.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful, powerful, and ahead of the curve. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply