IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Gurgaon
We are seeking a highly skilled Sitecore developer with a strong background in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience working with Sitecore. Candidates should be comfortable working through structured, modular, and well-documented development processes, but also have enough flexibility to work in a mid-size and busy company working in teams on rapid-development projects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level (3-5 Years)
Job Function: IT Software-Application Programming
Employment Type: Full Time
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Primarily focusing on UI and UX aspects of the implemented functionality.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to write complex test scripts that are portable, re-usable, and maintainable
- Communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to review requirements, describe software product features, test plans and product strategy
- Working with cloud architecture, web services, and web sites
- Testing mobile and web applications
- Experienced in cross browser testing platform
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Reviewing test plans, test cases, and scripts to ensure coverage based on requirements.
- Setting and meeting schedule estimates, timelines, and milestones.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Conduct RCA of the Quality parameters.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis.
- Managing, training, and mentoring interns, from time to time.
- Experience in automation testing will be plus.
- ISTQB certified will be plus
- Hands on experience with software quality assurance in web-based technologies
- Proficient in SQL, web-based testing, and application software testing.
- Experience with functional, compatibility, integration, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, and stress testing.
- Experienced in JMeter or any performance testing tool.
- Experienced in API testing with SoapUI or POSTMAN tool.
- Experience in creating test cases and testing documentation from requirements/specifications.
- Experience in gathering testing requirements for projects with minimal development documentation.
- Proficient with the SDLC and multiple software engineering and testing methodologies.
- Familiar with popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Familiar with issue tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.)
- Occasional weekend coverage may be required as needed
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply