IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Mumbai
We are currently seeking an Associate Group Head – SEO / Group Head – SEO to oversee and develop our SEO service offering and to help, develop, execute, and optimize Interactive Avenues most challenging SEO strategies for desktop, mobile, voice search, YouTube & App store optimization and UI & UX. This role includes direct management of SEO team members, serving as internal analyst for SEO, and oversight of all SEO team deliverables on-time-every-time. This is an exceptional opportunity to build your career and work with some of the largest brands in an amazing agency environment.
Seniority Level: Senior Level (7-10 Years)
Job Function: Website Implementation, Analysis and Reviewing
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Areas
- Write and validate SEO SOWs and scoping
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO client’s /accounts strategy
- Develop and oversee execution of client accounts to maximize ROI through user experience, keywords ranking, organic traffic, leads and conversion
- Strong check on quality and accuracy in deliverables.
- Participate with client presentations alongside account/servicing teams
- Lead, coach and mentor the SEO team, ensuring the team has a vision and clear objectives
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets prioritise effectively and make decisions
- Stay up to date with SEO and digital marketing trends and methodologies
- Planning new business pitches & developing effective digital marketing strategy for potential clients.
- Translate complex concepts into simple, powerful narratives
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
- Excellent command on English language (Spoken and Written)
- Passion for excellence with high attention to details
Team Leadership & Development
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Motivates, leads, and manages internal teams, working collaboratively to drive programs that meet our clients’ performance and business objectives
- Drives adoption of stated account management best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement and behavioural correction
- An engineering graduate with a management degree from an institute of repute
- Between 7 years and 10 years of hands on SEO experience on desktop, mobile, voice search, YouTube, App store optimization and UI & UX preferably in an agency environment
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands we service. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply