IA is where burning talent meets contagious energy, opportunity, and motivation to build some of the country’s biggest and most loved brands. Raring to make a difference within the industry?
- Location: Gurgaon
We are seeking a highly skilled Sitecore developer with a strong background in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience working with Sitecore. Candidates should be comfortable working through structured, modular, and well-documented development processes, but also have enough flexibility to work in a mid-size and busy company working in teams on rapid-development projects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level (2-5 Years)
Job Function: IT Software-Application Programming
Employment Type: Full Time
- Well versed in C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, MS SQL.
- Must have developed large scale Websites using Sitecore in Sitecore 9 and above.
- Should have good knowledge of .Net Core and NoSQL database.
- Good Knowledge of OOPs, Design patterns and SOLID
- Experience in Sitecore JSS, Headless CMS, Sitecore MVC and or/Helix Architecture
- Experience using Glass, Synthesis, or another ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore
- Should have made significant contributions to at least 3 web development projects that required to utilize a modern, responsive framework.
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment is a plus.
- Sitecore certification is a plus.
- Should have good knowledge of SOAP and RESTful services.
- Basic experience with cloud-based technologies as provided by AWS or Azure
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks and Document development and operational procedures
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Deploy fully functional applications and upgrade existing programs
- Experience in Umbraco CMS is a plus.
- Experience with using GitHub, TFS, BitBucket for Source control.
- Hands-on in hosting Websites in Azure.
- Good communication skills and Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, and can work independently
- Ability to communicate to non-technical professionals
- Experience on integration of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and others)
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing .Net based solutions using ASP.NET, C#, MVC with Entity framework
- B Tech, B.E., BCA, MCA, Tech Diploma holder.
What you can expect from Interactive Avenues
Interactive Avenues’ vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands we service. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply