Associate Group Head/ Group Head
- Department: Media
- Location: Bengaluru
You’ll need to have a thorough knowledge of the media marketplace, opportunities available and build constructive relationships with key media owners where relevant using an innovative approach: in use of media, exploration of new forms of communication, research, presentation techniques.
Seniority Level: Senior Level (7 Years)
Job Function: Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time
- Key Responsibility
- Develop, execute and present data driven media plans from inception to completion.
- Delegate appropriately to Media Planners and Assistant Media Planners to support plan development and execution.
- Ensure media plans deliver on client objectives, are strategic and meet efficiency goals.
- Oversee & manage the annual planning of media strategy of the account.
- Understanding of performance marketing & planning basis the platforms.
- Utilizes Relationship Media process to develop client recommendations.
- Can effectively use and guide team on use of tools.
- Present Plan recommendations to client teams.
- Ensure plans are executed flawlessly.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive media knowledge base and synthesize information into ideas.
- Maintain status reports to ensure efficient workflow to meet deadlines and write reports of key meetings.
- Act as key liaison with internal implementation teams (Finance, Adops) to ensure seamless integration of ideas into media plans ensuring deliverables align with overall plan strategies, timelines are met and programs/results are coordinated and presented holistically to client.
- Maintain client contact/Manage client requests – i.e. plan changes, budget changes, provide marketplace information.
- Lead and manage the budget and client billing process.
- Team supervision, training and development as well as serving as a positive role model with a strong work ethic and vigorously reviewing all work to ensure high quality standard.
- Demonstrates understanding of media basics and concepts.
- Understanding of optimisation platforms & trafficking platforms.
- Working knowledge of Syndicated tools (GWI, Comscore, etc).
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc).
- Team player.
- Thinks Strategically.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 7 years as a Media Planner & Buyer.
What you can expect from Interactive AvenuesInteractive Avenue’s vision is to make advertising more insightful to the brands. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Interactive Avenues employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.Apply Now →